Friday, June 1, 2012

Five For Friday Part 7


I don't know who the hell this Big Sean fool is but I hate him and all the fake ass CGI bullshit he stands for in this foolery him, high ass Wiz "I'm-only-with-Amber-Rose-because-her-head-looks-like-a-blunt" Khalifa and Chris "bitchmade-sucker" Brown call a video (No I did not turn the sound on. I value my hearing too much for that. It's all I have left because all my time on Bourgy has ruined my eyesight and tolerance for foolery beyond repair).

Is this really all chicks these days have to look forward to? These guys make me want to throw up.

1.  I don’t understand when it became acceptable for just about anyone to become a model. Like everything else in life, some people are not cut out for it.

2. I know some people might take offense to this but I really do believe that most celebrities are on drugs. Some just hide it better than others but nobody should be shocked when it’s revealed that they have drug problems.

3.  Also, what makes celebrities think that we want to know stuff that really is just TMI? STFU! This is why celebrities of old were revered because they didn’t say much and if they had problems you didn’t know until it was way too late (No I’m not talking about these dumbass Negative Z-Listers either).

4.  Ruining childhood memories for the sake of an album cover is what’s hot these days? This Big Sean dude needs to be slapped. Sonic & Tails though? I'm not even going talk about why this dude looks fruitier than carton of Hi-C or why someone felt the need to photoshop his bird chest (RIP Creativity: Beginning of Time – 2012. It's a shame that Big Sean's hairline goes back farther than it did. It was loved by many and will be missed by everyone older than 20.)

5.  If you wanted to know the real reason why I do these Five for Friday’s it’s because you all should know by now that I’m long winded and this keeps me from writing 700 words on nothing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel you! Older celebrities never revealed info. that's why we never know until the end Rock Hudson had AIDS,was Cary Grant Bi and we'll never know how Natalie Woods died or who was the person on the phone with Marilyn Monroe when she OD'ed. They try and take that crap to the grave!

Now these fools tell all of their business from who the last person they slept with, how they slept with them and even the last time they changed their underware! We don't need to know all that. If you have a new song out, talk about it! If you are endorsing something mention it! But I don't care about your love life, childhood, Baby's Mama, Baby's Daddy, Child support issues, alimony payments or you choice in drugs!

Silverstar2154 said...

I don't want to hear that stuff. My thought was inspired by Jessica Simpson telling folks that she didn't wait the 6 weeks after giving birth to have sex again. -_-

I did not want or need to know that crap. That stays between you and your man. The rest of us don't damn care.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.