Friday, June 15, 2012

Five For Friday Part 9


The reason for me using a Tony Parker picture today has not a damn thing to do with basketball but you will understand anyway. This week’s Five for Friday is 60% dedicated to Miss Drakeralyn and Miss Christina B (Two bitches who will never get wifed because they have fatal attraction issues).

1. The queenery seems to be strong among guys recently. Any thoughts on why? (Seriously because I’ve got nothing)

2. I don’t understand people not being able to cook. I can understand people not being able to cook certain things but people not being able to cook anything at all? Nah.

3. Negative Z-Listers who write books need to quit unless they are going to write the whole book themselves. Surprise us. We want to actually believe that you are literate.

4. Because I should probably explain this but queenery = the extreme feminine behavior of males in situations that do not call for it. It in no way insinuates the sexual orientation of males who display it.

5. Tony Parker got injured in that damn stupid ass fight too? (Everybody in NYC got hurt in that fight. I blame Basicball Neverwives for making people think that this is okay. I smell lawsuits coming for this too).


0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.