Friday, June 29, 2012

Five For Friday 11



To be honest it can rain all weekend. I don't really care.

1. I really could not bring myself to care about the NBA Draft. Like the NFL Draft it’s pretty lame to me because the guys at ESPN are stans and other words that I'm trying to refrain from using.

2. I’m so glad it rained. It really needed to because you know things are bad when it’s not even July yet and everyone’s grass is already dead.

3. Someone explain what Charlie Sheen’s appeal is. I didn’t get it last year and I don’t get it now yet people still watch his shows (Personally I think he’s a crackhead).

4. Speaking of Charlie Sheen…most celebrities are on drugs. Don’t let your adoration for them fool you. Most of them are on some kind of drugs but some just hide it better than others.

5. Young guys these days are wimps. Like even when old drunk men yell at you to sit the fuck back down because you jumped up out of your seat to avoid said old, drunk man hollering on the bus and told him to sit next to a woman that you nor he knew then you’re a punk…end of story.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never cared for Sheen and never thought he was a great actor. I think it's more like people are willing to watch because he's a ticking time bomb. Seriously, I believe people all over open their celebrity news source daily waiting to see if her or Lindsey Lohan have Od'ed. I say we lock the 2 in a room and see who comes out alive!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.