Friday, June 8, 2012

Five For Friday Part 8


The days really do run together for me. I can't believe I've had this site up for 2 months. It really doesn't feel like it.

1. This only counts for people who live in Chicago but I guarantee when they shut the Red Line down next year it will be a hot ass damn mess (If you’re wondering, yes we do have trains in the middle of the expressway. I’m told some people think that is strange).

2. Despite evidence to the contrary, I don’t actually hate Chad Ochocinco as a person. I just hate him for giving us Ultimate Fail Catch (Those recaps really bring back memories).

3. What’s up with celebrities who don’t pay their taxes? The tax deadline is the same day every year (I also don’t understand why people are still surprised when stories like those make the news).

4. There are too many talent shows on TV. What exactly is the appeal of them?

5. I feel like this is going to be a long, hot and boring summer (Ugh).

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.