Friday, June 22, 2012

Five For Friday 10


I need to get some lemonade really soon and none of that stupid pink lemonade garbage either. Too hot to go without that and cold water.

1. That really was a terribly boring and horrible Finals and not because the Heat won. It’s just that good basketball was not played and it upsets me when sports get boring because it’s all I watch on TV (The day I give up on sports is the day I sell my TV).

2. I really can’t deal with this extra early summer. It’s way too early in the year to have 97 degree days when we're supposed to have like maybe 3 (Pretty sure we’ve had at least that many 95+ degree days here already).

3. Will the referees be receiving Heat championship rings too? They are the 6th man after all and they came in through the clutch for them (David Stern’s old messy queen ass should see to it).

4. Can VH1 stop doing these early ass damn “previews” that are really just the premiere? It gets confusing to keep up with for ratings purposes considering that they tell nobody about these changes (For reference I’m talking about Hollywood Exes which will air its premiere this Monday at 10pm. Episode 2 will be aired in its initial premiere timeslot 2 days later at 10pm with the first episode repeating right before it).

5. Three of these thoughts (including this one) came to me at midnight as I was trying to go to bed. The only thing different is that I decided to write them down before I forgot them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw on teh news you guys were getting that crazy hot weather. Here in the Bay Area I think cold and flu season will hit us before Fall. We'll get a couple of days of nice mid 70's weather than a big number day (hitting the high 90's), then the very next day temps drop down to high low 60's. WTF?!

My man was running around here bitching about the refs. He said they ruined the whole NBA season.

Silverstar2154 said...

Yes the weather is is terrible.

Today it's actually nice because it's only supposed to be 75 degrees today but it will be 100 degrees by Thursday and I'm not looking forward to that. Yesterday it was 92 degrees though so I'm sure a lot of people are about to get really sick and right before the 4th too.

The refs did ruin the NBA season. They've done worst officiating I've ever seen, especially with Game 1 of that Heat/Knicks playoff series. That right there was awful because the refs were completely demonizing the Knicks when there was no reason to.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.