Thursday, June 21, 2012

For Tomorrow and Beyond


These stupid fashion trends among these NBA players need to die. All of them (the stupid glasses, the color pants, the pajama print shirts. Hate it all, just wear a damn suit with no flashy stuff).

Anyway I hope the Thunder win tonight not because I really want them to win but mostly because this series needs to go 6 games since the first 4 have been a boring mess.

After tomorrow I'm probably going to take the weekend off from posting because I need to start writing up everything I'm going to post next week like...

-My updated scorecard for June (some renewals, few cancellations and a new crop of undecided shows)

-My 2 regular weekly posts (the 10 Ratings Blurbs and the Five for Friday posts)

-I'm also introducing something new. I'm finally going to get around to posting all the VH1 ratings I have in its entirety but I'm splitting them up by year (2006-2012 with a few shows from 2004 and 2005 thrown in) and posting them once per month until I get to 2012 at the end of this year (Yes I had a post on Bourgy that had the ratings of all their dating shows and spinoffs but I can't find it and there were some errors with the Rock of Love season 1 numbers that I have since made a note of)

-A review on the website Squidoo (In the meantime here are a few of my lenses you can read)

The Choice of Healthy Hair

Is It Really Necessary to Overcome Shyness

10 Things Everyone Needs When the Lights Go Out

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.