Friday, March 15, 2013

Five For Friday 48


I think I’m going to use this week to go back and revisit some of the posts that I have written over the past year because obviously people have learned nothing (I’m not mailing this week in. There was plenty of time for that last week and probably the week before that too. Anyway I just don’t have time to put much thought into this because I’m working on something very important and trying damn hard to stick to the deadline I set for myself.)

1. Thirst is still very real out here.

2. VH1 people are still never going to be famous so don’t worry about all these Love & Hip Hop: New York people. They will be irrelevant and not checked for in about 8 weeks.

3. On that note you might as well revisit who constitutes as a celebrity because not a damn thing has changed.

4. This generation is still screwed to nearly beyond repair and killing in Chicago is not going to stop.

5. And yes Instagram is still annoying as all get out and weaves are still a hot ass mess

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.