Friday, March 22, 2013

Five For Friday 49


Friday. The one day of the week where I most likely have to go outside for something and realize that I haven't been outside in days.

1. I like upsets. I expect more today...ones I can actually watch. However I do also believe that the selection committee is purposely underrating 12 seeds (either because they don't like the school or the conference they are from) just so that it looks cool when they upset an overrated 5 seed (because no upsets = no good TV ratings until the Elite 8).

2. I just found out a school I went to is closing (as if I don't already make it obvious where I'm from). Anyway I think back on this school and remember that it wasn't very great when I went. I've also come to the realization that this was also 20 years ago so now I feel old.

3. I know half of attention whoring Twitter and Instagram photos are self-shot. I get that but for the ones that aren't....how come the person taking the picture doesn't tell the person in the picture how dumb they look? Have I been friendless so long that the rules have changed?

4. I'm not even mad that winter decided to make an entrance so late this year. I don't like spring and the longer it goes where I can continue to breathe without allergies is a good thing for me.

5. I'm really moving towards doing a 2013 update for some of my posts on here. I won't start next week but it will be sometime in the near future.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.