Tuesday, March 26, 2013

10 Ratings Blurbs 3/26/13 Edition


I feel like I can breathe easily now. Finally done with my major project and now things can start getting back to normal [Full List Here].

1. Duck Dynasty (10:00: 7.671 million 3.4; 10:30: 7.839 million 3.6)-This show is doing so well that I’m not going to waste the space in my April predictions post unless I am just really short for one eligible show.

2. Beauty and the Beast (1.72 million 0.6)- One episode with numbers like this is not going to change any minds about what The CW should do with this show however 3-4 episodes with numbers like these might.

3. Pretty Little Liars (2.874 million 1.2)- I think I expected this show to do a little bit better for the finale. ABC Family is pretty much taking the spring off (except for the final episodes of Secret Life) and who knows if that will make their summer weaker but that’s the last thing they need to happen.

4. Scandal (8.51 million 2.7)- The hiatus did nothing to slow down the momentum of this show and with Thursday nights not being what they once were especially for ABC then this is a very good thing.

5. Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (Finale: 2.053 million 1.0; Reunion Part 1: 2.287 million 1.0)- Eh nothing really impressive to talk about here. This was a pretty weak season for Bravo but fans already know there are going to be big changes for season 4 so it’s not like this is a surprise to anyone.

6. Love & Hip Hop 3 (1.753 million 1.0)- Everything I said about this show can be seen in the link at the beginning of the post.

7. Real Husbands of Hollywood (2.154 million 1.1)- Not bad for a finale but I guess BET will really see how much stock they can put into this show when they see how The Game performs in comparison.

8. Black Ink Crew (Episode 12: 1.501 million 0.9; Finale; 1.484 million 0.9)- I guess you could say this show did as well as could be expected. Now we’ll see what happens in the next couple of weeks when VH1 decides to throw 3 shows behind Love & Hip Hop (My bet is that all 3 are going to have trash ratings until Love & Hip Hop Atlanta arrives and then all 3 will appear to have very good ratings after that even if the retention isn’t all that).

9. Teen Mom 2- 2.593 million (1.5)- I forget about this show these days. It’s been on so long and the ratings have been so stagnant that there really hasn’t been much to say about it other than MTV still hasn’t officially confirmed if this is the final season of this particular version (and at this point I don’t think they will make that announcement. I’m leaning towards them saying that they will do a legit final season that people can be aware of).

10. The Voice (13.64 million 4.8)- NBC is crying tears of joy that this wasn’t down from the fall because like alcohol, this show covers up a lot of things and exposed a lot of problems too.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.