Sunday, May 13, 2012

NBC 2012-2013 Schedule

Would you believe the first draft of this post was 1,600 words long? Anyway I know that 1,600 words all in one place is way too long so I broke them up into 3 smaller articles for you to read.


I shouldn't have to follow the same format for all the rest when they come later this week (This is the longest one and ABC will be a little long too. The other 3 networks should be shorter)

NBC Drama Pickups (1 hour shows)

NBC Comedy Pickups (30 minute shows)

NBC Reality Pickups (Also has info on their sports and news programs as well)
 .
NBC New Show Trailers (30 second previews)

Longer New Show Trailers (3-4 minute trailers)

NBC Fall Premiere Dates

1 comments:

Joann said...

Do No Harm sounds interesting but that's about it for me for new drama.

Love comedy so I will try and check out all the new comedies except the one about the animals.

All reality shows should be put out to pasture.

Thanks EA.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.