Friday, May 25, 2012

Five For Friday Part 6


Oh y'all thought I forgot it was Friday?

1. The Sixers really have to be the suckiest 8-seed of all time to get this far in the playoffs. They are seriously not good (No, I’m not saying this because I’m still mad about them beating the Bulls. They really do suck).

2. Is it weird if your family only wants to celebrate every other major holiday? Celebrating every holiday is doing too much.


3. Damn my desire for ambitious projects. Where was all this initiative when I was in school? (I would blame No Child Left Behind but the damage was already done for me by then).

4. I can’t be the only person who thinks that sad Lakers fans are funny (They do need to purge damn near that whole team though and not for Miss Dwight “I-Got-More-Kids-Than-Inches-On-My-Neck” Howard).

5. I think I’m going to disappear until Monday night. I can’t see myself doing too much stuff here over the weekend (That doesn’t mean I won’t reply to questions or comments. I’m just saying it’s highly doubtful I do any posting because I will be stuck in front of a barbecue grill for 3 days).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture. Now if we can just get the Heat out of the playoffs....

Silverstar2154 said...

I think the winner of the WCF is going to win it all. The Heat are a mess but Wade and James seem to cover up most of the mistakes by scoring a bunch of points.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.