Saturday, April 28, 2012

On the First Day of the NBA Playoffs


This mess right here...SMH. I bet VH1 is on the phone now trying to get this bum dude on Single Ladies (they let everyone else on).

Looks like Rose is out for the rest of the playoffs but I'm not giving up on the Bulls (No way I root for the 3 Queens in Miami)

Speaking of the Heat, I assume Pat Riley is sending very nice gift baskets to the referees today because they put in work. They're the real 6th man for that team anyway.

I might update this as I watch the other games later but don't expect anything nice because the Orlando Magic is trash.

Update 1: Orlando still sucks but they really did punk the Pacers on their home court (Someone tell Indy that Suck for Luck doesn't count in basketball)

Update 2: Maybe it's late or maybe I'm just bored but I don't know what to make of this OKC/Dallas matchup. Doesn't feel like a 2 vs 7 series to me. It could just be that Western Conference teams bore the hell out of me.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.