Friday, April 27, 2012

Five for Friday Part 2


5 more thoughts for another Friday

1. Deion and Pilar Sanders are the poster children for why rich douchebags and golddiggers are better off not getting married (Those 2 are ridiculous but I’m sorry that video of Pilar crying outside of jail is hilarious). On a related note, photoshop does nothing for this man.

2. Don’t you hate slow internet? Something about pages taking more than 15 seconds to load is annoying. However when you have to deal with slow internet all day it ruins the whole entire day (No way was I trying to go for a Six for Saturday post).

3. I can’t be the only one who gets irritated with the phone ringing every 5 minutes and not wanting to get up to look at the caller ID because I’m 99% certain that the person on the other end of the line is not calling to talk to me.

4. Petitions work for one thing and one thing only and that is getting political issues on a voting ballot. For everything else (especially as it pertains to saving or canceling TV shows) petitions do not work, they have never worked and they never will work so unless you’re collecting names for prospective baby names it’s damn useless.

5. It’s spring and it’s the season for storms. Hopefully you’re ready for those and the power outages that sometimes come with them. If not then read this (Yes it’s another article that I wrote for yet another site sometime in the last month. I’m not all lazy because there's 6 more articles about random stuff on that site too).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Petitions also help to get you called for Jury duty. Eventually they will figure out that I'm not sitting on anyone's jury and they are wasting paper by sending me that crap! Yeah they can also waste the tax payers money by sending the Sheriff to come pick me up but I'm still not sitting on a jury panel. I will tell those fools I'm prejudice against everybody and will answer any questions by naming cartoon characters. I don't care! I ain't doing jury duty! LOL!

Silverstar2154 said...

I usually don't sign political petitions. It's because the people they try to get me to sign for are people I already know I wouldn't vote for. Why should I sign my name to put them on the ballot if I know I'm not going to vote for them?

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.