Friday, July 27, 2012

Five For Friday 15


In honor of my 15th edition of Five for Friday I’ve decided to make this post about 5 things in the news recently that I really don’t care about and would like to stop hearing about.

1. The Olympics- I’m fully aware that they officially start today but to be honest it’s the one major sporting event that I absolutely cannot get into at all. I almost wish I care more but I don’t mainly because I’m not fond of the thought of all these douchebag Olympians who are going to get famous after these games are over.

2. The Colorado Shooter- I really really hate the media for spending a whole entire week deconstructing this man’s personality. He’s crazy we get it but when you throw up stupid crap stories about him having profiles on sex and dating websites it makes me care even less about the people who mattered (the people who died). Stop talking about this dude, just tell us the day when he’s going to be sentenced to prison for the rest of his life and let the families move on in peace.

3. The Jackson Family Saga- 40-something years and one dead man later for some reason people still can’t come to grips with the fact that this is a family full of mentally deficient, greedy, self-hating, lying, scandalous, hypocritical dimwits. Nothing about these folks and their drama should surprise anyone. If all the adults want to get in a cage and kill each other over money that isn’t theirs then let them have at it but the kids need to stay out of that because it’s hard enough being an angry teenager without your family acting a fool and ruining crap.

4. Frank Ocean- To be honest before the beginning of this month I’ve never heard of this dude and I wished it would have stayed that way but unfortunately that wasn’t to be since people have to be up in arms about a man admitting he likes another man. That really shouldn’t be a problem with anybody. People are attracted to who they want to be attracted to and some people aren’t attracted to anybody (like me. Show me a picture of anyone walking on this Earth and I will tell you with a straight face that they aren’t attractive). Like 99.999999999% of stunts, this was another stunt to get people to buy his album and it worked.

5. The Presidential Election- I am fully aware we are a little more than 3 months from election day but these guys have been running for President for 2 years now. It’s tiring to know everything about these people and their families. I don’t care if these guys have lint on their sweater. I don’t care of these guys moms gave them apple juice and a butter cookie every night before bed. Also know that the only time either one of these guys mean what they say is when they say something they don’t mean. The people want this crap to end. Most people have made up their minds and to the ones who haven’t….well that’s the reason why this country is going to the trash because there’s really no reason to not know what these guys are about by now.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Preach!!!!!

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.