Friday, July 6, 2012

Five For Friday 12


Yes I really mailed it in this week (Don't judge me though. It hasn't exactly been a vacation for me).

1. Awards shows aren’t to honor talent. They are really meant as an event for elites and insiders to pat themselves on the back or for outside organizations to pander to elites and insiders to legitimize their cause.

2. Someone once told me you learn something new every day and since I was told that there hasn’t been a day in my life where that was proven to be untrue (Basically just learn from everything and if it’s profound, reflect on it later).

3. Why won’t this hot weather go away? It just keeps getting hotter and every time I think there’s a break coming it keeps getting pushed back.

4. To all you hardcore and soon to be bandwagon “Brooklyn” Nets fans. 1. Your new logo sucks. 2. Though your team is making moves in free agency, the team will still be trash next season. Get used to the NY media ripping that team apart even more than they already do because I guarantee they won’t be pleased at having 2 suck ass basketball teams.

5. To be honest, I’m not even sure how I’m still awake right now. I’ve been running on 6 hours of sleep for almost a week now.


0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.