Friday, July 13, 2012

Five For Friday 13


Nothing much to say here. Everything I'm planning to say is in the post.

1. As much as you try to orchestrate something to run like a well-oiled machine just know that there will almost always be one messed up person or thing that will never work right.

2. Dwight Howard is an absolute queen (and I only use queen because I’m truly trying to work on not cursing so much online). But yes he’s a queen and now it’s refreshing to know that the whole world sees how much of a whiny, spoiled douchebag he really is (Speaking of free agency, I’m absolutely not pleased that the Bulls seem to want to go back to the strategy of suck until January and then attempt to make a playoff run).

3. I’m pretty sure the person or people responsible for creating Yo Gabba Gabba! were high when they came up with the idea and then decided they could make money if they could change some things around so they could target kids. There is no other rational explanation for the existence of that show.

4. Call it sleep deprivation or call it laziness but I updated this, this and this in the past week so I’m linking those instead of coming up with another thought (So yea, if you take nothing from this thought just know I do update old posts as I need to or feel like doing).

5. I’m sure you’ve noticed that I haven’t posted much other than my regular posts and I apologize for that. I’ve been tremendously busy and I’ll get back to posting more frequently next month.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I came to your site this morning whil drinking my coffee, that pic made me spit some out in suprise on the monitor. What in the hell are those! At first glance that one eyed thing looks like a demented sex toy! My daughter wandered in to grab a pop tart from the kitchen looked over my shoulder and said Yo Gabba gabba. I thought she was speaking another damn language. Then she said no it's a kids show but mostly teens watch it. WTF?! Never heard nor seen this madness before. Why do adults do that crap? I mean it's bad enough I grew up with the idea of no one else being able top see Mr Snuffaluffgus (SP?), and then they had to create that ugly mystery mix now or later colored dinosaur that makes you want to hurt someone andthen they moved on to those british twits the tele tubbies. I thought children's television was moving in the right direction after viewing a few minutes of The Wiggles but these things in that pic? No! PBS needs to reintroduce Arthur, Dragon Tails and Maya And Miguel!

Silverstar2154 said...

WTF? Teenagers watch Yo Gabba Gabba? Well no wonder these kids are so messed up they on drugs early (of if they aren't then they are slow). But really unless you're a kid you have to be high or drunk to watch this show or else you will be ready to cry or kill yourself after 10 minutes.

I can't with this show but man my little cousin loves it and knows all the damn songs too.

FOL said...

That's an authentic children's show. Looks funny. It also looks like a skit from Comedy Central

Silverstar2154 said...

Yep this is an actual children's show. The only thing it doesn't have going for it is seizure inducing flashing lights but the simplest way I can put it is this show is about a grown ass man who plays with dolls.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.