Friday, December 21, 2012

Five For Friday 36

Instead of using this week to come up with 5 meaningless thoughts on random crap I’ve decided simply to use this as a way to outline all the stuff I plan on posting over the next week and a half (That plus I am far too tired to find and post a picture).

1. I’m going to post some things about how the broadcast networks are looking at this point in the season. I’ve already posted one on ABC and it’s my goal to have the CBS one up today (If I remember to link it I’ll put it here if not then wait until Monday when I put them all up together).

2. There’s also the 2012 VH1 ratings that I have to get to. I’m leaning towards making 2 separate posts with that (a list with ratings for individual episodes and a list for the season averages).

3. 2 lists on why Christmas and New Year’s Day sucks (because they do and it makes no sense why they are so close together. It makes the whole last week of December completely irrelevant).

4. I will be posting my Cable Show Scorecard for December possibly next weekend (might make a change to it but I need to see what happens this next week).

5. Of course I also have my 2 regular weekly posts to put up so you might as well just come back next week. It’s not like anything important is going on anyway.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.