Monday, December 24, 2012

ABC, CBS, The CW, FOX and NBC Midseason Review


Forgive me people but I'm in a rush today and I meant to write something a little more detailed. Anyway here are 5 articles about what has gone on with the boradcast networks so far this season.

3 things have happened since I wrote these.

1. It is my understanding that ABC is trying to air as many episodes of Happy Endings and Don't Trust the B in Apt. 23 as possible before March so some episodes will air on Sundays and others will air on Tuesdays.

2. Because of the actions of #1, 666 Park Avenue has been bumped from the schedule. ABC claims the last 4 episodes may air in the summer but you can also take that to mean that there is a long time between now and June and they might not bother at all.

3. CBS has tentatively renewed How I Met Your Mother for a 9th season.

ABC 2012-2013 Season: The Halfway Point

CBS 2012-2013 Season: The Halfway Point

The CW 2012-2012 Season: The Halfway Point

FOX 2012-2013 Season: The Halfway Point

NBC 2012-2013 Season: The Halfway Point

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.