Friday, December 14, 2012

Five For Friday 35


I just woke up and I heard about this terrible story (which I'm sure if you have access to internet or a TV you can find out what's going on). I hate when people kill each other. I really do but there is nothing I hate more than a person who kills an innocent child (or in this case children). Seriously what the hell is wrong with people (I have other choice words but in all honesty I will keep them quiet because many of them are quite harsh and offensive).

1. The Lakers really and truly honestly suck this season. It’s hilarious and sad at the same time (losing to the Cavaliers and Knicks though? You can’t tell me that’s not funny).

2. I can’t believe that at the end of 2012, people still think reality shows are real. Notice how networks try their damned hardest to describe a reality show as any and everything except a reality show (docu-series, docudrama and alternative series come to mind). That should tell you all you need to know.

3. I really don’t think there should be any best of 2012 lists. I honestly can’t think of one good thing that happened this year because everything has been garbage painted in gold spray paint and packaged as if it was the greatest thing to ever happen to mankind (Forgive this but these first 3 points were written last night so that's why they have nothing to do with my intro or the next 2 points).

4. I am so disheartened by these mass shootings. No nothing can be done about crazy people but it is every sad and terrible. Guns are really not the answer for anything and to be honest I think it’s quite disappointing that they can be acquired so easily by anyone.

5. Regardless of my feelings from #4 I do not believe the world is ending and I do not think people are crazier than ever before. There are only more advanced and extensive outlets in which one can unleash their demented thoughts onto the world.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.