Friday, October 12, 2012

Five For Friday 26



I have a true disdain for drunk people (Can't make this stuff up if you tried).
1. Why do things all want to break at the same time? I don’t have the time, patience or motivation to fix all of them at once.

2. Maybe I’m perhaps ‘unrefined’. Maybe I am apathetic, maybe I just don’t get the matter of debates because I watched both and think nobody won. I’m not detecting all the shade and hard jabs that were thrown in either one (Maybe it’s just that I stop taking people’s word. I know I find it to be quite a difficult thing to do now).

3. I used to think I was a morning person. Then I realized there are people who are like peppy and energetic at like 7:30 and I’m not sure how that is even possible (What’s there to be happy about at 7:30 am?)

4. On that same note I also believe that people need to reassess their lives if it’s 7:30 in the morning and they are mad (What the hell is there to be mad about? I can see being annoyed and I can even see being a little frustrated and knowing that it’s not going to be your day but mad?)

5. Nobody should be surprised, shocked or mad when celebrities reveal their political preferences. Most of the time the signs are already there and if they aren’t then you should always know that there’s always a 50% chance that they’re not going to agree with you (Which is why people need to stop idolizing these people).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never was a morning person but then again was never mad to be up. Just had to do what I had to do. But this morning found me up at 4:30 in the morning cooking breakfast for a couple of teen girls ( my daughter and her best friend) while they dressed and played in each other's hair. (Thank God I didn't do that crap as a kid!)They're headed out for a tour of Allensworth, CA. and the bus leaves Oakland at 7 am. It's a freaking 4 and a half hour drive! Seriously! Who wants to drive that long to visit a dman state park?!

Knowing they wouldn't be responsible enough to pack their snacks or dress warm enough for this time of morning or know to layer clothes so that they can peel off clothes a the day gets warmer, my mom asked me to be up to help them. Hell! I didn't sign up to go nor did I sign up to get up that time of morning, but I already knew my daughter would be shaking me talking about "Mommy I can't find...." or "How do I ..." so got up and did the crap myself! They just walked out door a few mnutes ago and that means I have house to myself! Going back to sleep!

Silverstar2154 said...

I remember having to go on a long class field trip. Basically my mom told me I knew what to do and I was on my own (even getting to school and getting back home even though we has to be at the school at like 6:30am and back at 11pm. She also gave me no extra money for dinner either (I'ma be honest. I was so hungry that I don't remember how I got home. I didn't have friends at school though so I didn't get a ride and I remember walking through a dark ass wooded trail because I wasn't allowed to have a cell phone).

In retrospect it was probably a bad way all around to deal with a 12 year old but I understand. I didn't even like the trip that much. All we did was go tour Springfield anyway. However that was a perk of living in the suburbs. 2 months later we moved back to the city and that was the end of all school field trips. So yea that's great of you to help get your daughter ready. Enjoy the nap lol.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.