Thursday, October 4, 2012

A Drop In the Pond


As promised I kept my word for today being the day where I would unveil the new look for my site. I chose today to be the day because I started this site on this day 6 months ago.

I don’t have much to say other than 6 months, over 15,000 visits and almost 130 posts later I regret nothing about starting this site. I’ve grown attached to it and I’ll continue to make posts whether I have 1 reader or 1 million (though a million readers would be so nice).

It's not exactly the way I wanted it to look but after struggling 7 hours over some very tiny details I just wanted to have this up. I may still do a little bit of tinkering here and there if I feel like it but this is it for now so I just want to get my site back up while I take care of some internal things.


0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.