Friday, September 28, 2012

Five For Friday 24


I'm not sure what kind of mood I'm in today but it can't be a good one.

1. All of these new shows are starting and I honestly have no interest in watching any of them (I find more entertainment in seeing what crashes and burns in the ratings. Sadistic? Perhaps. Just think of it as the snarky musings of an old soul trapped in a not so old body).

2. As a Bears fan I will say that while what happened to the Packers on Monday was wrong, I refuse to feel sorry for them (However my support for the Bears only goes so far because every year the look like trash and every year they prove me right even when they have winning seasons).

3. I’m not looking forward to October. It is second on the list of months that I think suck (January is #1. I can’t tell you why it’s #1 other than to say it has nothing to do with a relationship of any kind).

4. Speaking of that game on Monday…I don’t like Seattle’s new uniforms. Uniforms like that only look cool on college students. They don’t look all that great on professional players.

5. I’m getting tremendously depressed over the White Sox. As a result I will probably spend all weekend watching football teams I don’t care for while working on tweaking the new design for this site (I’m still holding myself to October 4th).


0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.