Friday, September 21, 2012

Five For Friday 23

It's a pretty quiet and chill day around here and it will be like that all this weekend but next week....yes next week the work begins.

1. I swear the White Sox get no shine ever. Team has been great and looking good all year and as always nobody cares or acts like it’s a fluke (It’s ok though. It’s cool. It’s real cool but I will be irrationally upset if they miss the playoffs this season).

2. I am only now hearing of this Chief Keef kid and I am not shocked that he’s from Chicago (in my thought process heard of means being made aware of, not having listened to any of his probably garbage music). I heard he’s from Englewood too and that really tells me everything I need to know because you can replace him with every other raggedy teenage or 20-something boy from there and you would get the exact same result.

3. Admittedly I am an internet addict and the only thing weirder than coming back and realizing something happened is coming back and realizing that nothing happened.

4. Why must people be first when it comes to new things? Like there’s no point in giving away your money for a new iPhone 5 when the price will come down before Christmas and there will be all kinds of updates available to work out the bugs of getting the phone first (I do like the idea of people only getting in line to sell their spots. Smart).

5. I will finish that post eventually. I will finish it….just as soon as I can get a little bit more free time to get everything together.

2 comments:

FOL said...

Chief Keef is a major cunt. Imagine this nobody threatened Lupe. Mind, Lupe has been doing some weird shit and frankly, anyone who thinks 911 was a Government conspiracy needs to get locked up.

Silverstar2154 said...

I just heard of the kid like maybe a month ago and now that I have he makes me sad about being from Chicago.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.