Friday, September 7, 2012

Five For Friday 21

I feel really tired today. Too tired to do any work actually but I suppose I"ll try to get stuff done later.

1. I’ve already expressed my disdain for Halloween candy being out before Labor Day. Now it seems that stores are going to make a real push to annoy people early by dragging out the Christmas trees before the 15th…of SEPTEMBER (Yes, real conversation between store managers this morning and I’m annoyed because I don’t wanna hear a damn thing about Christmas until I see some snow on the ground).

2. You know people are still feeling the effects of the recession when it is not even a month into the college school year and there are places on campus to park (Either that or this new freshman class is lazy as hell and would rather pat 70 dollars a month to park rather than walk 2 extra blocks).

3. Now that Drew Peterson has been found guilty can the news please stop talking about him? I am so tired of seeing his douchebag attorneys on TV acting smug every single day.

4. If it wasn’t already obvious, I am not enthusiastic about the election. I’m not swayed by either candidate and 2 months seems like far too much time for both of them and their sheep ass surrogates to make both look even more stupid and incapable of running this country. Just get to election day so I can go vote and watch the returns on TV already.

5. I really need to work on organizing things a little bit better here. Maybe I’ll finally feel like doing that over the weekend.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.