Friday, September 14, 2012

Five For Friday 22


For the first time in a while I think I'll finally get to have a weekend to myself (too bad it's only this weekend).

1. Have I ever said how much I don’t like the Packers? Well I don’t so there you have it. (That game left me looking like -_- all night).

2. I honestly have no vested interest in the teacher’s strike. To be honest they are striking about everything except the fact that public school in Chicago is a 9 month daycare with a standardized test thrown in (until you get to high school and then there are no standardized test until junior year and they sneak it in with the ACT).

3. As I’ve gotten older I now think that all that Zodiac Signs mess is some bull. I can’t get with it. I don’t agree that two people born roughly around the same time are bound to share the same personality traits under some stuff that other folks made up long ago. Of course that also means that I don’t believe in horoscopes (Yes I am a very skeptical person who doesn’t believe in much of anything…and that’s all I’m going to say about that).

4. Life has a strange way of taking away meaningful things from you and then returning them when you least expect it.

5. If I don’t post everything that I want to post by next Wednesday then I will sigh heavily (I need to get right about that. Anytime I finish one huge thing I move on to the next and still put off smaller tasks. One day I will stop doing that).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally, zodiac signs are rather boring to me

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.