Monday, September 24, 2012

Under Construction


I’ve been neglecting this site lately and as much as I say I want to do better with it I’m finding that I choose not to because I am bored with it. Since walking away is not an option, I’ve just decided that I’m going to organize things around here in the hopes that doing so will compel me to start posting more again. Consider this post as me noting all the changes and updates that I have done or are going to do within the next few weeks.

1. New Categories: I’m going to do more specified tags mainly because I’m coming up upon 6 months of running this blog and some topics can’t just be confined to one place anymore (The three main ones are for the weekly ratings blurbs [Weekly Ratings], the monthly predictions posts [Predictions] and the monthly cable show scorecards [Scorecard]).

2. New Site Design: I’ll be honest, I stay in my dashboard all day so I hardly ever look at the site anymore and that’s bad but not as bad as me coming to the site and thinking it doesn’t look….let’s say sharp enough. So yeah I’m working on a new design and that will come later rather than sooner but not too long (Target date for that is October 4th or something in that area).

3. Updates: I know some of you don’t look back at my old posts but I do update at least 1 post per week and usually they are the renewal chances posts. I’ve also updated the Hollywood Exes post to note the news with that too (In the meantime, you can always look back at my weekly ratings posts. I was looking back at some older ones and still think the same way about most of what I wrote).

4. Scorecard Changes: I’m still mulling making a change to my monthly scorecard posts particularly with the cancelations portion of it but I’m not fully sure what I’ll do with it just yet. Whatever I decide it will be implemented for this month’s post that I’m going to have up on Thursday.

5. New Posts: I wrote something about the ratings for the first 2 weeks of The Voice [here and here]. This week and basically every week until November/December I will go back to writing my Dancing With the Stars vs. The Voice posts (mainly just to keep something fresh posted to the writing sites I’m on).

6. E-mail: I’m fully aware that I don’t have my email address posted on here (not that anyone asked). I’m still thinking about whether it would be beneficial for me to put it somewhere on here. Hopefully I’ll come to a decision on that soon.

4 comments:

FOL said...

Good place to say this, I like to see some sort of visual separation with the comments area. Even a border will suffice. It just feels weird when it just flows.

FOL said...

I have got to remember my wordpress password. I hate commenting with Clinton's face.

Silverstar2154 said...

That is definitely something I hope to work on because that irks me as well.

Unknown said...

There are a lot of Aberdeen construction signs like this in my area. There have been a few projects that have been going on for weeks now. They are almost all finished up now that winter is here.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.