Friday, August 17, 2012

Five For Friday 18


If these sound like I wrote them last night before bed when I was sleepy as hell and squinting at the computer screen then that’s what it sounds like because that’s exactly what I did.

1. I think we all learned this week that it seriously only takes one lapse in judgment to completely decimate your whole life. I tend to believe that much of this (but not all) will be forgiven by nude pictures (Since one half of this equation already has those out here it won’t work for that person but for the other one it might….just look at Chris Brown. He has religiously faithful stans now. Related thought…once upon a time VH1 used to release uncensored footage of stuff [Don’t believe me? Go to Frompstomp and look up ‘Wet Wednesday’... site is NSFW by the way] but anyway the cameramen are all male (closeup ass shots are done purposely) and this is still the case because in uncensored video all lady parts are visible but male parts are still censored).

2. I tend to believe that 90% of athletes are horrible speakers and I am not ok with this because most of them can help the way they talk and still choose not to be understood. For the ones that can’t help it I sympathize because speech impediments are no joke.

3. Why is it that some people only want to talk or do stuff that makes noise when I want to go to bed? I’m not understanding why these people want to have whole ass conversations at 1am or have a house party on a Thursday night. WTF? (And kids are not supposed to be outside at 5:30am playing for any reason at all. IDGAF if it’s summer and there’s no school that’s reason #1 why so many kids here get shot).

4. This tattoo phase needs to die. It’s terrible and I am scared of how people will look in 15 years (Parents encourage your kids to look into tattoo removal as a career only if you know they have the stomach for it. That plus writing books so TV and movie producers can get their hands on it will be the only 2 lucrative careers in the future).

5. I’ve said this before and it need to be said again so commit this to memory. 2012 = The year of rewarding failure and mediocrity (Damn you AMC….I’ll explain in a couple of weeks).

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.