Friday, August 10, 2012

Five For Friday 17


Where did the time go? I think Friday comes back so fast because I get cheated out of weekends.

1. I would actually be all for kids going back to school early except that schools are still just federally funded daycares where kids don’t learn anything. I can’t get with that. What’s the point of having a longer school day or year if you’re not doing anything with the time you already have?

2. I’m gonna need for people to end their love affair with weed. I won’t offer a detailed explanation so I don’t hurt anyone’s feelings but yes….get off the weed now. It’s not what you think it is.

3. Is there any reason at all why laundry detergent is so damn expensive? This is something I truly don’t understand (Tide pods are the shit though).

4. So the deal for Dwight Howard is finally done. Ok then. Sure you can’t tell Lakers fans anything right now. They already believe they are going to win (I’m glad football season is about to start. I need 3 months of the Bears pissing me off to forget how upset I am with the Bulls).

5. What do people see in this Ryan Lochte dude? I don’t get it. The man is not attractive and apparently he kinda sucks at swimming too so what is it? I’m pretty sure it’s not his million-dollar designed by Paul Wall smile.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.