Tuesday, August 7, 2012

10 Ratings Blurbs 8/7/12 Edition


The full list is here and if you haven't seen the sidebar take a look at my new post on Triond for my ABC season preview (I'm posting them every day until they're all done and you can choose to read them now or in one post on Saturday). That's all for now and you will probably think it's too obvious that I scraped together 10 shows this week but that was to try not to conflict with my renewal predictions post on Thursday.

1. Snooki & JWOWW (1.586 million 0.7)- MTV could have waited a couple more weeks to renew this but I guess they wanted to get the word out so they could start filming before Snooki has her baby (Networks will film anything these days).

2. All The Right Moves (121,000 0.0)- I am going to need Oxygen to just admit this show is a mega flop instead of deciding that they’re not going to show a new episode for 3 weeks (August 21st). That’s just ridiculous.

3. Keeping Up With the Kardashians (3.005 million 1.5)- This show would ironically perk back up over 3 million in the 2 weeks that Mrs. Eastwood & Company has been gone. Some lead-in this was (As a note, E! hasn't made a decision on Mrs. Eastwood & Company yet).

4. Bad Girls Club: Mexico (1.877 million)- I’m pretty sure this had to happen from a hyped up fight and I heard there’s a 2 week break coming with this. Am I right? Anyway it’s a little early in the season to see a number like this. Oxygen has to be happy.

5. VH1 Rock Docs: Marley (486,000 0.3)- I don’t often see ratings for stuff that air on Saturdays so I’m glad Futon Critic started doing that. That being said, this really isn’t too bad. I’ve seen worse numbers for their music specials on better nights.

6. Pretty Little Liars (2.222 million 0.9)- I don’t really have anything to say about the stagnant ratings for this show. I just used a picture from the show so it gets a spot on here just for that.

7. Bachelor Pad (3.41 million 1.1)- These ratings are straight garbage this season. I don’t know if ABC will give these last 2 weeks a pass for the Olympics but as it stands this show is in danger and not a lock for season 4.

8. Real Housewives of NYC (1.441 million 0.6)- These numbers are still pretty low and the Olympics can’t be used as an excuse because they were low before the Olympics. I’m not sure what Bravo is going to do but this season is lost for them so the only 2 things they need to decide is if they are going to shake this up or just throw out a fake “final season” report and see what the reaction is.

9. Single Ladies (2.168 million 1.2)- This is starting to fall back a little but it’s still coming back next season so there’s no reason to get worried.

10. Breaking Bad (2.287 million 1.2)- So far AMC has been able to keep up the “final season” buzz with this show and it’s obvious that the ongoing Dish Network blackout is not hurting this show. I just wonder if they will really wait a whole year to air the final 8 episodes with numbers like these.


0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.