Friday, January 25, 2013

Five For Friday 41


I'm actually not confused about what day it is today. I would pat myself on the back but I don't see the point in doing so.

1. This year will be a waste if Linsday Lohan doesn’t go to jail (By going I mean actually going and staying in there). Meanwhile her former lawyer rejoices the fact that she will never ever be broke in her life.

2. Let’s see if the snow today stays on the ground for more than 6 hours (If I had to guess the answer is maybe because while it’s cold, the snow doesn’t even cover up the grass).

3. I’m not sure why people are upset with Beyonce. It’s not like she can sing all that well in the first place (The woman hits 4 notes at best and rarely deviates from that. On a related note, I will be turning the TV off during her Super Bowl performance. I gave Madonna the same courtesy last year).

4. I’m tired of hearing about Manti T’eo. People act like he’s the first person in the world to get duped on the internet (I mean seriously, people make money just by running fake dating websites that cost like 25 dollars to set up but nobody talks about that).

5. I’m sure by now some people are tired of the Lakers sucking because it’s only fun to see overhyped teams suck when they play reasonably well most of the time. I am not that kind of person. I am still amused that they suck.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.