Friday, January 11, 2013

Five For Friday 39

Having a bad day. Don't want to talk about it (Maybe I'll go walk it off in the rain).

1. This has been bothering me for a while but Jimmy Kimmel is not funny. He really isn’t. I don’t get the hype around him (And they swapped Nightline for him…ugh).

2. I felt like 2012 was the year of failure and mediocrity. I’m getting the feeling that 2013 is the year of the attention whore (I’ve seen an unusually high amount of attention whoring and just general outlandish displays of behavior for it to be so early in the year).

3. It’s 53 degrees, raining and it’s January 11th. What part of the game is that? Where is the damn snow? This isn’t real winter.

4. I thought I would have been entertained by the Heat losing to the Trailblazers but I am not. That’s what having a bad day will do to you (Don’t ask how I can have a bad day and it’s not even 9am)

5. It’s amazing how I can still manage to have decent handwriting in the dark (Or maybe there’s too much light in my room. Damn streetlights).

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.