Friday, January 4, 2013

Five For Friday 38


I'm all backwards right now. I need the weekend to get right again.

1. Friday snuck up on me and I wasn’t ready for it at all (that’s why I don’t like holidays that fall on Mondays, Tuesdays or Wednesdays).

2. Is it me or has TV gotten to the point where not even their commercials are interesting (I’ve seen more compelling advertisements for dishwashing liquid).

3. I feel old realizing that 2003 was 10 years ago (10 years though? Feels more like 2-3 years instead of 10. Damn).

4. I have no expectations for this Bulls/Heat game tonight (Bulls are playing like they don’t care and the Heat play down to the competition).

5. I need a glass of hot chocolate preferably with cream in it. Let me see what I can do to make that happen.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope, not just you. There is seriously nothing on. I have gotten so bored with tv that I actually found old reruns of The Brady Bunch and Happy Days on the Halmark Channel and actually sat and watched them. Then when those ended turned to TVLand and watched Cosby show reruns until King of the Hill came on Cartoon Netwrok and called it a night. I just can't deal with the amount of crap that they air now so I make sure I have a book near my bed so I can at least read something entertaining.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.