Friday, February 22, 2013

Five For Friday 45



I haven't been quite right all week and yet it is Friday already. Another week lost. SMH.

1.  Apparently the video above is believed to be a well-crafted fake. The power of marketing. Sometimes I wonder if it has gone way too far but then I realize how it makes sense for everyone involved to continue the charade (hint: its money).

2. If you are fans of the following shows then prepare yourselves and begin the 5 stages of denial now because your shows are not getting another season….Deception, Cult, Smash, Chasing the Saturdays, Monday Mornings, Washington Heights, Body of Proof, Touch, Zero Hour, The Sisterhood and Making Mr. Right (I’m tempted to throw Southland and The Face in that group too but I won’t yet).

3. Continuing on #2, I really am surprised with how many outright failed shows there have been this midseason. It’s not even Daylight Savings Time yet and it’s already a slaughterhouse.

4. While I’m on a little bit of a cynic streak today I’m just going to say that Floyd Mayweather an Manny Pacquiao are not ever going to fight. It’s time to give up that dream.

5. It’s also time to give up the dream of Dr. Dre and Lauryn Hill coming out with follow-up albums. It’s apparent that neither of them are broke enough to justify giving fucks to seriously get that worked out (Confession…I never listened to the first albums so I can’t attest to if they are epic or not).

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.