Friday, February 1, 2013

Five For Friday 42

Today I don't care for pictures. I don't care for doing much of anything and I will act according to how I feel starting right now.

1. I hate going grocery shopping on the 1st and it's even worse when the 1st also falls on a Friday too (which means I need to prepare for next month so that this doesn't happen again).

2. I never understand how people act like they can't drive in 2 inches of snow. It's as if they think it's less icy than 6 inches of snow.

3. Why is it that when new programs review restaurants that the food never looks appealing (Makes me feel that I'm not missing out on anything by not eating out).

4. Why is it that universities spend tons of money every year to conduct studies that the average person could have told them the end result would be (challenge yourselves at least).

5. This trend of giving any any everyone a talk show just because they can needs to stop. Nobody needs more talks shows and nobody ever said that they wanted more talk shows. It's 2013 be more original than that.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.