Friday, February 8, 2013

Five For Friday 43


Another Friday, another slow, boring weekend coming up ahead.

1. The Grammy Awards are overrated and I can’t be the only one who thinks those things are worth more than bubble wrap right now. They give those things away to anyone these days (Also I’m not about to torture myself to listen to people attempt to sing or rap for 3 hours. I refuse).

2. I’m not a fan of these college looking NBA courts (Minnesota’s home court and the one in Brooklyn comes to mind specifically).

3. I did not know they still showed those Disney World commercials after the Super Bowl. You would think that if those guys really wanted to go that they would have already been before they won.

4. Sports fan trash talk is the funniest thing ever to me (I can’t decide which one is funnier between NBA and NFL trash talk but I do know that jokes about good teams choking in the playoffs never gets old).

5. I envy the people on the East Coast about to get that big snowstorm. There’s nothing better than watching the snow pile up while you’re in the house sipping on hot chocolate watching things stand still and be quiet


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.