Friday, April 19, 2013

Five For Friday 53

I am much too tired and occupied with other things to try to find a picture for this post today. In the meantime try to have a good weekend and don't overdose on the news because it will make you go crazy. No joke.

1. I didn’t know it was Friday until just this moment. These weeks go by way too fast.

2. I’m not fond of all these rampant conspiracy theories running amok. They make me want to roll my eyes and stop caring about real issues and that’s a terrible thing.

3. I’m not excited from the playoffs. I’m not excited at all. I would prefer for the Heat not to win but other than that I can’t say I’m all that enthusiastic about it (not to say I’m not going to watch).

4. The news knows they can wear out a story in a matter of hours. Everyone is in such a rush to be first and grab for ratings that they are willing to go wall-to-wall coverage for anything if they think it’s a major story.

5. I’m sighing heavily at having 4-6 hours of cooking ahead of me.

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.