Friday, April 12, 2013

Five For Friday 52


I needed that day off yesterday. This week has been far too hyperactive for me to keep up with.

1. I’m not even upset that it has rained just about every day this week. It’s very fitting for the mood I have been in as of late.

2. To be quite honest I’m beginning to believe that self-promotion on the internet is widely overstated. There are so many attention seekers and scam artists out here that anyone trying to do anything legitimate will get drowned out and lost in the shuffle (Personal rant).

3. The Bulls ending long winning streaks is nice but at the same time I’m still upset that they came into that game last night having just lost to the Pistons and the Raptors. The team is so banged up they might have to do an old style playground draft with regular people to fill that roster.

4. I am pleased that so many Scandal fans have discovered my post from last week. Thank you.

5. If there is one thing I have learned this week it is that The CW has standards, even on Friday. Who knew? (but I was really hoping to see that ever elusive 0.0 demo though)



0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.